Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm an AdSense Reject!

Recently I signed up for AdSense by Google, and this is the response I received:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google
AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Sensitive content

---------------------

Further detail:

Sensitive content: Google believes strongly in freedom of expression
and offers broad access to content across the web. At the same time, we
reserve the right to exercise discretion when reviewing sites for
AdSense. We've found that your website contains content that we don't
allow at this time. AdSense policy doesn't currently accept sites that
advocate against any individual, group, or organization. Please review
our policies (https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US) for a
complete list of site content not allowed on web pages.


Whoo hoo! I'm not "sensitive" enough for Google! Google won't accept sites which "advocate AGAINST ANY individuals, groups or organizations"??? What if I had advocated against Nazis? What about against a political party? Would that also exclude me???

So much for their support for "freedom of expression." Google PC Police are in full force!

REQUEST:I would LOVE an "AdSense Reject" banner or button for this blog if anyone with Photoshop skills can make one for me? I'd be eternally grateful! And if any of my fellow "Islamophobes" care to sign up for AdSense to see if they get rejected as well, let me know!

|