Monday, August 01, 2005

A Rant

Here we go again.

The names are becoming a blur to me. I mean the names of the children who go missing because of a pedophile. Fortunately in this case the girl was found alive after being kidnapped by a pedophile (who was from Mexico).

For this purpose, however, the name is not necessary. My beef is with the fact that the perp was LIVING WITH THE GIRL'S MOTHER!!!

Apparently after meeting this guy in April, he was living with the mother and daughter within a month!

I'm gonna go ballistic like Dr. Laura on this: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMEN??? So often I hear of these children being abused and murdered by the "boyfriend". And these stupid, daft and weak women LET THEM INTO THEIR HOMES. Right off the top of my head I can recall that some teen named Sarah was murdered by an ex-boyfriend of her mother's in Florida shortly after the Jessica Lunsford murder.

Then another girl in the midwest was murdered by... guess who? Yup, another "boyfriend" of the mother.

Are women so stupid that they can't seem to get it through their heads? If they are a single mother they should protect their children from these monsters, not let them into their lives! What kind of fool permits a strange man to move in with her after knowing him for only a month?

The number one priority for single mothers should be raising and protecting her child from harm. Not going out to clubs to meet guys (many of whom end up being losers). Are they so desperate that they will jump into bed with any creep that will take them?

Okay, I've had my rant. I'm sick to death of hearing about this and I'm beginning to think that any stupid cow whose child is killed by a "boyfriend" ought to be held accountable somehow.

|