Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, here goes with the movies:

Amount of films I own... I've been replacing the videocassettes with DVDs for the past several years so I'll count how many DVDs only:

97!!!

I do love movies.

The last film I bought was The Remains of the Day, which I've finally replaced with a DVD.

The last film I saw in the theatre was Batman Begins. It was way cool.

Five films I watch a lot which mean a lot to me:

1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

2. Band of Brothers. The best war film ever made.

3. Pride and Prejudice (A&E Version came out about 10 years ago)

4. Rear Window (Hitchcock directed version). Quite possibly the most perfect film ever made. It never faulters.

5. The Princess Bride. Always cracks me up, plus the quotes are priceless ("Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father; prepare to die!")

There are plenty of others I enjoy but those come to mind right now as my favorites.

Okay... the next ones to be tagged are: (drum roll)

New Victorian and
Ash Wednesday at For Lack of a Better Term!

|