Sunday, May 22, 2005

Don't Care Anymore

So what if we offend the Muslims? Doesn't matter what we do, they'll continue to berate, terrorize and murder the infidels.

Frankly, even if a Koran had been flushed down the toilet (and they must have some super plumbing at Gitmo) I don't see the brouhaha. I've seen a crucifix in a urinal. I've seen Our Lady of Guadalupe surrounded by elephant dung. I've seen the Bible made into toilet paper.

Does that mean I should go out and start rioting? Cut off people's heads? Dismember the culprits?

Maybe we Christians are too soft. Maybe we should start riots. Maybe when another stupid piece of trash called "art" which blasphemes our faith is displayed we should cause an uproar in front of the art gallery. Maybe we should get mad instead of wringing our hands and bemoaning how insensitive we are.

I don't know. I'm getting to a point where I don't care if Muslims are insulted. That may be a good thing. Or it may be bad. I felt tempted to buy a Koran and dump it in a toilet filled with excrement and take a photo of it and publish it on the web. That way they'd have a REAL thing to get upset about. But I know it was just my irascible nature tempting me.

But this I do know. Islam is not a religion of peace. It's a heresy. And any religion which teaches that it's okay to blow up innocent people along with yourself and that you are going to be rewarded with carnal pleasures ain't from God. It's from the Enemy himself.

|